Our personalized approach to business coaching, combined with more than 20 years of coaching experience, sets us apart from other companies and provides you with the individualized attention you need. Your Building Champions coach has just one purpose - to help you succeed. Together you will create a vision for where you want to be in business and in life, then develop specific plans to get you there and develop your leadership skills along the way.
One-on-One Executive Coaching Includes:
- An experienced, trained, and dedicated coach
- An initial two-hour coaching session via telephone
- Professional guidance and accountability
- Specific and relevant Action Plans
- An in-depth diagnostic questionnaire
- Bi-weekly 30 coaching sessions via telephone
- Access to Building Champions' proprietary coaching tools
- In-depth assessments including the Leadership Circle Profile™
Our coaching focuses on the following:
Personal Leadership: Personal leadership precedes effective team leadership. Using our proven Core Four® model, we help clients develop a set of tools to help lead their business and life with more purpose while creating a system to better manage their time and priorities.
Team Development: Great leaders know how to get the most from their teams. Using a variety of assessments and tools, we help clients communicate more effectively, develop high-performing and healthy teams, and show them how to bring out the best in their people through coaching.
Growing Your Business: With a proven track record of success, our coaches are able to apply their hands-on experience to help our clients focus on the bottom line and grow their business. From vision to planning to execution, we help clients create tangible plans to achieve greater results.
Interested in becoming a part of The Masters' Coach?